Who we are
Our website address is: https://werglobal.show.
By browsing or registering on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Your rights, effective from 25th May 2018, concerning your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 are now more robust and you have the right under legislation to:
- Request access to your personal information that we hold
- Request that we correct any inaccurate information about you
- You can tell us about any information you would like restricted
- You may request that we dispose of any personal information we hold regarding you
You can request to uphold any of these rights by contacting us via our contact form
Information We May Collect During Your visit
When you visit and register for services on this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about the following:
- Your usage of our website as well as information about you from any messages you post to the website and/or e-mails or letters you send to us.
- Information about your visit, including but not limited to: your IP Address, operating system, browser version, geographical location, length of your visit and pages visited. This information is held on our server logs and is used for generating anonymous statistics to help us improve our service to you. We reserve the right to use this information to investigate and take action against any misuse of the site.
- Information provided by you via online forms. This includes, but is not limited to; enquiries, complaints, registration forms.
Use Of Your Information
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site you have requested. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone or by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
We may also use your information for all or any of the following purposes:
- To generate anonymous statistical reports. These are essential to give us an overview of how our site is being used and enables us to improve our service.
- Personal data submitted to this site may be used for the following, plus any purpose stated on the relevant part of the site:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – without identifying any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Any other purpose stated on the relevant part of our website at the point the data is gathered.
Disclosure of Your Information
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Security and Data Retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period in line with our internal review policy.
Our internal data review policy includes:
- Regular reviews of how long we have kept your data
- Regular reviews of why we hold your data and if we no longer require it
- Updating data if it goes out of date
- Securely deleting data that is no longer required for purposes contained within this statement
If at any time you are not pleased with our management of your data, you have a right under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 to raise a complaint. Further information regarding raising a complaint against the way we have managed your personal data can be found here: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/