The Fringe will take place from 05 – 29 August 2022. Join us for the festival’s 75th anniversary…
In 2021 we created American in Tent and worked with a range of brilliant creators and performers to build a virtual show and provide a presence of American Artists. By February 2022 their voices were heard by an audience of over 5,000 from many countries around the world and the archive is still active and the audience is continuously growing.
The Fringe is for everyone and seeks to remove the barriers for accessing their shows.
In 2022 we are delighted that the Edinburgh Fringe has launched their own Virtual Venue. Anyone can take part in the Fringe and it provides an opportunity for artists to develop, grow and reach new audiences.
We Are Vocal at the Edinburgh Fringe 2022 with American in Tent
“Am I alone? John K”
Why take your Fringe event online?
- Have your work seen globally by audiences who may not be able to get to Edinburgh this year.
- Make your work available to worldwide media and the arts industry looking for new and established work.
- Your event can go ahead, irrespective of any Covid-19 implications or changes to government guidance.
- For many, an online event can be more environmentally sustainable.
- Registering an online event for the Fringe is a great first step, and a way of dipping your toe into the Fringe, without committing too much financially.
- If you choose to have your show available as on demand, it will be viewable and buyable by audiences 24 hours a day for the duration of your Fringe run.
Learn More at www.edfringe.com
We Are Vocal believes that a sustainable and inclusive approach creates opportunities for artists and audiences. For festivals in 2022 we are actively developing a programmes of shows for Virtual Venues. More details will be released in the coming weeks. Reach in for more details.